Friday, August 19, 2011

People working together can do good things!

I am amazed at how many people I touch in the business world that don't network. Why? I think for most they are just afraid of what good might come from it, twisted, but true! The good news is there are also a lot of people who are great at it and you're the ones I want to talk too.
 I have found the in the energy auditing world working together with other professional has not only given me more good friend, but has opened my eyes to many other opportunities and helped me through figuring out some tough technical problems with my customers and students.
After some hard thought and pushing the boss, I am now proud to announce the affiliate network portal at 411 Energy Experts is going to be a reality. This will be a place where only qualified professional can gather to network, find energy audit jobs, get free leads from 411, find training jobs, post training jobs, market training and much more.
The biggest reason I pushed this portal was to give my students a place or safe haven to start their new careers as auditors and trainers. Like any new business you needs some help getting going and networking is one area people tend to miss. If your a energy professional , please visit http://www.411energyexperts/ and apply to be a member of our network today! I look forward to seeing you all there.

1 comment:

  1. Possibly the success people get on their careers came from efforts of each other or what is better known as a group effort to do great jobs on it.

    Real estate continuing education

    ReplyDelete