Friday, September 10, 2010

Blogging and Big Al...

Hey Folks,
Today, I am gonna comment on my blog itself. I do this blogging thing to talk about what's going on in my industry and the things I see, people I talk too and experiences I have on a daily basis. My dad always calls me" Big Al" so I thought it would be cool for my blog. Sometimes I dont think anyone reads this thing but then yesterday a customer said he checked it out in researching the company I work with so that made me feel like I am doing some good. I keep an avatar picture of me because that's the best picture of the real me I've ever seen...LoL
My credentials and accreditation's are real and I have others not listed as well. It's taken me 20 years to get where I am. To stay here and keep up to date I read, study and take a lot of test....however, real life field experience is still the best teacher in my opinion.

 I will joke around and talk about guy stuff sometimes or try to give you in plain terms issues to think about. My goal is to educate you on energy, real estate inspections, maintenance of your home or commercial property and if you pay attention! I will show you how to save you money and get your property working for you.

 I enjoy a fairly normal life and have no aspirations to rule the business world as I did in my younger days. I have learned some pretty tough lessons over the past few years with the change in the economey. I have two wonderful kids who are teenagers now. I live and work in Dallas, Texas. I enjoy golf off and online WTG.com is a blast if your a golfer. Work out 4 time a week to stay in shape although crawling in attics in the summer will make you sweat off a few pounds too. Read and follow many industry related topics which keeps me busy, my son and I enjoy air soft wars with friends and a trip to DQ once in while...
.....till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment